Category Archives: BAD WEATHER

Quick Thoughts About Nats Fan Fest and Opening Day

Let’s address the weather issue first and foremost.
The weather is supposed to be crappy.  Drizzle all night, showers in the morning, 40 percent chance of rain at 1:05 pm, rising to 60 percent at 4:00 pm and 80 percent by 6:00 pm.  High temp of 44 degrees.  Yuck.
When speaking with reporters earlier today, Nats principal owner Mark Lerner said they would do everything they could to get the game Continue reading

Posted in BAD WEATHER, FANFEST, NATS, fans | Comments Off